Learn Korean Online from the one of the best experts in the field and Achieve your Dreams
Thank you so much for your overwhelming interest!
All seats in first 2 batches are full and Registration is Closed.
Please wait for the October Batch. To be Announced soon...
Do you want to study in Korea or work in a Korean company but don't know how and where to start?
Knowing at least the basic Korean language is mandatory to get an opportunity to study or work in Korea, no matter what field you are in. But may be you are in a city where there is no professional Korean language institute or university program available. Or may be you are already working or doing another professional course and don't have to time to enroll in a full time course. Are you trying to self-study Korean online but feel stuck after a point?
We totally understand your situation
Learning Korean Online through self-study is definitely possible but there are limitations. If you are learning Korean just for fun, YouTube lessons and Online Korean sites should be more than sufficient for you. But if you are planning to go to Korea for higher study or for work or even if you are planning to make a career in Korean or Korea-related company in India, it's not easy to reach that level through just self-study. Below are the reasons why -
- You don't have anyone to check if you are pronouncing things correctly.
- You can learn the words and phrases that you see in lessons but if you want to experiment and create new sentences, you are not sure if those are right.
- You don't have enough resources to do listening practice.
- You can read and write but you don't know how to practice speaking. You wish there was an opportunity to talk with other learners in Korean and if someone was there to correct you when you made mistakes.
- Beyond learning Korean, you wish someone could guide you about professional certification in Korean (TOPIK) as well as scholarships and work opportunities in Korea. You don't really know how to proceed if you want to study or work in Korea.
All these barriers can be really frustrating. Even if you enrol in a Korean language course at an institute or university, they are generally not much interested in guiding you about jobs or other opportunities.
We are trying to present a solution to all this through this Korean Language Course
Certificate Course in Korean - Level 1
This is an online course but in many ways it is better and more effective than even full-time Korean courses at universities and institutes. One reason is that this course is developed and taught by people who are not only top level experts in Korean language but also are passionate about teaching Korean and helping learners like you achieve their dreams.
The course includes live classes conducted in a real-time environment and student-focused communicative teaching methodologies.
The curriculum, study material and class activities are custom designed for the needs of the students in batch and are continuously monitored and modified as per the progress of learners.
Limited Seats Available! Register now!
Course Features and Benefits
This is the first Korean language course of its kind in India. It's a very innovative program that uses the best language learning and teaching practices.
Small Batches for Individual Attention
We keep the batch size for this course very small because we want every student to feel that they have personal attention of the teacher. We want our students to be the best in the field not the highest in number.
Preparation for Official TOPIK Certification
TOPIK is is the official Korean language proficiency certificate from Korean government. We will target to cover the syllabus upto level 2 of TOPIK test.
Scientific teaching methods
Our instructors are experts in Korean linguistics and Korean language education with many years of experience in the field. They use the best teaching methods so that you can learn Korean very fast and effectively.
Homework Evaluation and Feedback
You will get homework/assignments after every class. Submitted assignments will be checked and you will get individual feedback from the instructor.
Private Study Group with Instructor
There will be a private group for each batch where students can ask questions or clarify their doubts directly with teachers as well as communicate with other classmates.
We don't just want you to speak fluent Korean. We also want you to be successful in your career and achieve your dreams. So our instructors do their best to guide you about job and scholarship opportunities based on your skills.
Course Requirements Duration & Timings
Course Requirements: There are no prerequisites, anyone who has basic English skills can take the course.
Tools Required: You need a phone or computer and internet connection.
Course Duration - 10 Weeks
Tentative Course Start Date - 15th September
Classes per week - 2 Classes (2-Hour Each)
Mode of classes - Online Video Conferencing (Teacher and students participating live)
Weekday Batch Timings - Tuesday & Friday- Evening 6-8 PM
Weekend Batch Timings - Saturday & Sunday - Evening 6-8 PM
No. of seats - Total 15 seats per batch (first come first served basis)
Certificate: All the students who complete the test, will receive certificate of completion.
Terms & Conditions:
- There should be a minimum of 8 students to start a new batch. Otherwise we would refund the fees.
- The timings can be changed slightly if it suits all the students but it won't be changed for one or few students.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes on any day if required, though in such situation, we will provided supplementary classes.
- We have a 10-day refund policy in case you don't like the classes. No refund requests will be accepted after 10 days.
- In case of payment in two instalments, the second payment will have to be made before 15h October.
- The information available on this page will be final and and will supersede any information available on any other medium.
This course is suitable for you if -
- If you want to make your career in the field of Korean language and want to start with a solid foundation
- If you already have or are pursuing a degree in another field but want to improve your chances of getting a job opportunity in a Korean company by learning and getting a certificate in Korean.
- If you are just in love with Korea, its culture, music, drama and so on and want to learn Korean to explore more.
- You can read and write Hangul and basic sentences but your listening and speaking skills are not very good.
- If you are planning to apply to a university in Korea or for any scholarship, having good Korean skills will be a huge help.
This course may not be suitable for you if -
- If you are not motivated or committed enough to learn Korean and use it to enhance it career and just want to get a certificate. Let me be very honest with you. Just a certificate is not going to help you. So join this only if you really want to learn Koran.
- If you can't give at least 1 hours of daily basis on Korean learning. We will be assigning you tasks like to memorising words and phrases, translate sentences and so on. If you are so busy that you can't even devote one hour a day, it will be difficult for you to keep up with the course.
About The Course Designer & Instructor - Satish Satyarthi
This course has been designed by Satish Satyarthi. He needs no introduction in the field of Korean language field in India. He is the founder of popular Korean language website TOPIKGUIDE.COM as well as this website. He has a Bacheloprs, a Masters and an MPhil degree, all in Korean language and linguistics. As a KGSP scholar at Seoul National University, his research area was 'Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language'. He taught for 2 years at Center for Korean Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Currently he lives in Seoul, Korea and is involved inindependent projects related to Korean language research and education. He has trained hundreds of students in Korean langauge from across the world.
We don't want you to be Good at Korean;
We want to make you the best
This is not a marketing gimmick, we mean it. We want you to be the best in the field of Korean language in India. If you have studied with us for 3 months we want you to speak much better and fluent Korean than learners who have studied at any other institute or even a university for 6 months. And we promise that we will make you achieve that. We just need you to commit that you will give your best. If you are motivated enough, and put in your best efforts, we can guarantee that you will be one of the best in the field.
A Course Focused on Practical Communication
In this course, we will focus on practical communication, i.e. speaking and listening, and will learn grammar and vocabulary in the process. The course will have a lot of practical communication activities and the aim would be to make the learners fluent and confident in communicating in Korean.
Frequently Asked Questions
The classes will be conducted through Zoom or any other similar software. All the students will be participating in the live class with the instructor. There will be listening and speaking practice like a real class. You can ask questions at any time during the class. You will also be receiving the recording of every class so that you can watch it again if you need to. You will receive complete instructions about how to connect to class beforehand.
The recordings of all the classes will be available, so you can watch it. If you still need help with anything, you can ask the instructor in the study group or during the next class.
We understand that technical issues are unavoidable. There can be an issue due to bad network or software/hardware problem and it can be with any student or even with the teacher. If there is an issue where majority of students are having problem, we will reschedule the class. But if the issue is only from one particular student's side and if we are not able to fix it, we will continue with the class. The student can watch the recording of the class and we will try our best to help if there is any difficulty in understanding any part.
Yes, all the students who complete the course will receive certificate of completion. We will also guide the students for TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) passing which will give you an official proficiency certificate from Korean government.
There is simply no comparison. This is a full fledged course with well defined curriculum. The course has proper listening and speaking activities, exercises, assignments like a physical class. The progress of every single student is monitored and recorded and the classes are moulded accordingly. That is the reason we don't take 50 or 100 students but just 15. We will keep uploading free lessons on YouTube for learners who just want to learn the basics for fun or as a hobby.
Obviously you will not become an expert in Korean language in 10 weeks. But yes, you will be able communicate in Korean in normal day to day situations. If you want to take your level further you can enroll in our next level course or you can keep studying more and more yourself. That's totally up to you. But yes, after completing this course, you will have a solid foundation in Korean grammar and vocabulary so even if you self-study afterwards, you will improve your skills much more efficiently and faster.
Thank you so much for your overwhelming interest!
All seats in the first 2 batches are full.
Registration is Closed now.
Please wait for the Next Batch.
To be Announced soon...
WeekDAY EVENING BATCH
2-Hour Classes on Tuesday & Friday
2 Hour Classes on Saturday & Sunday
One sentence summary of what they get
One sentence summary of what they get
Course Enrollments close on September 5th 2020
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We do not want your money if your are not satisfied with our classes. Plain and simple.
We are passionate about learning and teaching Korean language and we want our students to attend our classes because they love to not because they have already paid money.
So if you are not happy with the classes for any reason, just let us know within 10 days from the start date of the course and we will refund your money. No Questions Asked.
Seats available for first 15 students Only!
We believe in quality, not quantity. That's why we have decided to take only 15 students for our first batches. The registrations will automatically close once the first 15 students are registered. If you are not able to register for this batch, you need to wait for the next one.
Limited Seats Available! Register now!